(images under a creative commons license; click on each image for corresponding credits)
PACT-2012 will take place at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, MN, within walking distance to downtown attractions and restaurants.
Here are some photos of the event.
The program of the workshops is available HERE.
- WSRAS 2012: First International Workshop on Secure and Resilient Architectures and Systems
Organizers: Ram Krishnan (Univ. of Texas at San Antonio), Dhireesha Kudithipudi (Rochester Institute of Technology), Eugene John (Univ. of Texas at San Antonio)
DFM 2012: Data-Flow Execution Models for Extreme Scale Computing
Steering Committee: Skevos Evripidou (Chair - Univ. of Cyprus), Ian Watson (Univ. of Manchester), Guang Gao (Univ. of Delaware), Jean-Luc Gaudiot (Univ. of California at Irvine), Vivek Sarkar (Rice Univ.), Pedro Trancoso (Publicity Chair - Univ. of Cyprus), Costas Kyriacou (Proceedings Chair - Frederic Univ.)
- First Workshop on Architectures for Data Intensive Computing (ADC-1)
Organizers: Guru Venkataramani (George Washington Univ.), H. Howie Huang (George Washington Univ.)
PACT 2012: Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
21st International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques
Sept. 19-23, 2012, Minneapolis, MN
All proposals must provide the following information:
- Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract describing the event suitable for the conference web site.
- If applicable, provide a description of past versions of the activity, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information with which conference the workshop/tutorial was co-located.
- Brief rationale for the event and for co-locating with PACT.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant, tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
- For workshops: a draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- For workshops: submission/reviewing deadlines (internal and external).
Proposals due: April 9, 2012
Acceptance notification: April 23, 2012